Ayatollah Of Gondola

Ayatollah Of Gondola (http://www.ayatollahofgondola.com/index.php)
-   Gondola Shelving Forum (http://www.ayatollahofgondola.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   looking for shelving in the Northeast (http://www.ayatollahofgondola.com/showthread.php?t=27295)

aegisosj April 22nd, 2013 08:31 AM

looking for shelving in the Northeast

Im looking for shelving in northeast area.

if you have it im specifically looking for target shelving to go with a bunch of Gondola parts i already have.

-Aegisosj

2sondude May 22nd, 2015 07:55 AM

Target Lozier

I have 20 boxes of 22" x 48" Lozier (Target's brand of choice) shelves in their Sahara (beige) finish.
I'd like to get $32 per box (2 to a box), but we might be able to work out some kind of deal where we help each other out with some mutually needed parts.
I'm looking for Lozier slotted uprights. If you have any to sell or trade, send me a reply.
BTW, I too live in the northeast. My zip is 23223.

Storey February 25th, 2016 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2sondude (Post 38643)
I have 20 boxes of 22" x 48" Lozier (Target's brand of choice) shelves in their Sahara (beige) finish.
I'd like to get $32 per box (2 to a box), but we might be able to work out some kind of deal where we help each other out with some mutually needed parts.
I'm looking for Lozier slotted uprights. If you have any to sell or trade, send me a reply.

Nice, do you still have any boxes left 2sondude?

Byrds November 10th, 2017 08:14 AM

Quote:

You wouldn't happen to still have any boxes left, would you?

JohnTetrault July 19th, 2018 08:57 PM

Quote:

Although two users have already asked and you haven't replied, I'm interested in these boxes too, if still available.

LukeHayes October 13th, 2018 02:42 PM

Quote:

Albeit two clients have just asked and you haven't answered, I'm occupied with these containers as well, if still accessible.

Danaity January 7th, 2019 10:38 AM

Quote:

Hi Albeit two clients have just asked and you haven't answered,
I'm occupied with these containers as well,
if still accessible.

SeanFul January 25th, 2019 04:49 AM

Is there a waiting list of some kind at the moment by the way?

DouglasJohansson February 1st, 2019 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnTetrault (Post 46538)
Although two users have already asked and you haven't replied, I'm interested in these boxes too, if still available.

I don't think that the OP is still active on this forum.

Tanner April 30th, 2019 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnTetrault (Post 46538)

i a also interested